A plaque commemorating a previous site of the London Salvage Corps. The text reads ‘On this site stood the headquarters of the London Salvage Corps 1907 to 1960’.
A wider look at the location of the plaque. It is above the entrance to a Japanese restaurant on Watling Street in The City area of London. The original building was demolished and replaced with this one.